Do you understand what is happening when your life does not flow well? The Advanced Enneagram workshop will help you generate flow, understand your inate drives and live congruently true to yourself.
As human beings we are often not centred in our true best self. So when our human nature is divided, we experience internal conflict, and this lack of unity creates for our life not to flow.
In the Advanced Enneagram – Melbourne we reveal psychological and spiritual truths about each of the 9 types – you and the others you relate with every day.
Now that you have a basic foundation of understanding about the enneagram types, you can begin to learn how to work on yourself on things you haven’t resolved yet, how to make your life easier and fulfil the spiritual drives and instinctive urges of your particular type.
You will learn about:
· Relationship between instinct, feeling and thinking
o how you get yourself blocked
o how to get yourself functioning more freely and healthily
· The way you develop yourself image, and how to improve your self-esteem
· How to influence people of different E-types in a way that works for them, as well as staying in integrity with yourself.
· Developing a better sense of Inner Guidance
· Understanding and making better use of your Enneagram “wings”
· Building more of the positive characteristics of of your Enneagram Type
· Get to know whether you have a primary subtype of
o Sexual or
… and what it means for you to be driven by that, as you are.
· The 7 Tools for personal growth and your Enneagram type
· Guidelines for travelling the Spiritual Path of your Enneagram type
to support your personal ongoing development
Your Enneagram Journey is incomplete without learning these things . So if you enjoyed learning about your type and the foundation seminar , and if you want to engage in a deeper drive system and move beyond the sense of “that was nice to know” … these 2 days worth your while .
Only on one time this year . Book in the dates, see you there.
Includes: Folder, Handouts, Refreshments
Pre-requisite to attend: Over 18 years of age.