- This event has passed.
Become A Coach (2 days, max 12 pax)
Dates: 15-16 Feb 2018 Venue: Novotel St Kilda, Melbourne
Benefits for you –
Learning NLP – is your Coaching Advantage…
- Build on your capabilities and become a better coach
- Reading people well provides leverage for progress
- Learn how to build rapport quickly and engage them
- NLP Outcome processes give you goal-setting clarity
- Avoid communication trouble-spots
- Gaining better results for your client is what they’re looking for
- Get inspired about coaching and facilitating change
- Build skills to stay resourceful and influential
- Everyone is different, learn to handle differences
and turn them into benefits
- NLP is the secret methodology to getting people ahead in life
- Want to work with others in an effective, heartfelt way?
Join your excellent teacher/mentor Mark Klaassen in Melbourne!
- Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 February 2018
9.30am – 6.30pm daily
To be advised, Melbourne, VIC
Advantage Fee $995+GST x 2 payments – By 31 Dec 17 and 31 Jan 18
Full Investment: $1295+GST in full after 15 January 2018
“Mark is obviously passionate about his subject and cares about the
learners. This is a great starting point for people.”
Paul Craggs, Director Source HR
“I was brought through the training in a way which was fun and effective.
Provided excellent skills while giving a glimpse of NLP and how it can be
used to great effect.”
Bruce Fordyce, IT Manager, SKF New Zealand
Prerequisites for “Become A Coach”:
- Wanting to learn great ways to coach well using NLP
- Good people skills and fluent English language.
For more details – Contact office – Eileen Darwin