- This event has passed.
Relationship Works – Relationship Seminar
Relationship Seminars … This year in Auckland ! Contact us now for details!
The most common desire people express to us is that they want a more harmonious and fulfilling personal relationship. With increased stresses in today’s world, many relationships being severely tested, and people wonder “what practical real thing can I do about it …?”
So here’s an opportunity to take action, feel better,
resolve stresses and have several positive lights drawing
you ahead, feeling better about yourselves and having
better quality conversations.
There are two levels for these Relationship Seminars:
- Relationship Works for Couples and Singles (26-28 Sept, 2014)
- Advanced Relationships – Relating For Real (11-12 Oct, 2014)
Some things to say upfront are –
- For Couples – the workshop is about adding richness and greater fulfilment to your relationship, and is it not necessarily assumed that you have a dysfunctional relationship now. It is always a growing and enriching experience, loaded with discoveries, laughter and insights.
- For Singles – you may be between relationships, keen to learn ways better maintain a good quality communicative relationship, and avoid the same mistakes we often make – each in our own ways – yet surprisingly common patterns show up that can be prevented. You may never yet have experienced a quality long-term relationship and would like to learn “the rules of the game”. It’s serious, and its light-hearted, learning to love, laugh and thrive!
- For people who are currently relating with difficulties, be encouraged – you will find this course useful, fast, progressive and rewarding.
- There will be sharing times of course, however you will not be required to talk about ‘stuff’ if you don’t wish to. You will work on any ‘personal’ matters with your own partner; or for singles, with an ‘on course buddy’ if you choose to do so.
- Intimacy may have been scary for you in the past; you can be yourself here and learn to become more comfortable, more at ease. The important parts of what makes intimacy work, are rewarding, do-able, worth the effort and way more than only sexual. Some of the warmest moments in any relationship are when we find ourselves more able to accept and forgive one another, enjoy being accepted, and choose to bring our best to the moment.
- This course is open to hetero and gay couples … we ask everyone to participate with a respectful acceptance of every person.
- The Advanced relationship seminar is for “couples” only, not singles.
Prices for each course – see Tickets below.
Mark and Eileen
Also, if you would like to know how we can help your business please contact us.