You will love the simplicity and power of this mBIT methodology. Over 100 coaches have been trained so far in NZ and more in OZ (as at November 2013), and they tell us that mBraining IS the best addition to their Coaching ever!
In July 2012, in conjunction with the authors and codevelopers Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu, we ran the world’s first mBIT Coach trainings in Auckland New Zealand. Initially, this was for people who had been NLP-trained. Then from 2013, we began delivering this amazing training for people who have not yet been NLP trained. So now anyone with good people skills, wanting to become a life-changing Coach using mBraining techniques, can enjoy this course.
So what’s it all about?
Well, you can read below for a summary, and then you may like to watch Marvin Oka on YouTube speak to a live audience Introducing mBIT.
Science has now proven beyond a doubt that your have 3 Brains, not just the one in your head! So it is time for you to learn about your amazing self!
On this course you will first Learn about your three brains and their special functions.
Then you will Discover how to…
- Establish greater communication with your 3 brains
- Align your 3 brains congruently
- Ensure each brain is operating from its Highest Expression
- Apply your Highest Expressions for greater wisdom in decision-making and action-taking
What else you’ll discover in this training…
- How to recognise and interpret the different languages of your 3 brains when they are communicating important messages to you.
- The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart and gut brains, and how each provides you with a different ability and talent.
- The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration Constraints that give you deep insight into how your 3 brains may produce internal conflict within yourself, and what you can do about it.
- How your gut brain is able to learn and grow new neural pathways, and how you can actively educate it for greater ‘gut intuition’.
- How to balance your autonomic nervous system through the mBIT Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your 3 brains.
The discoveries of the heart and gut brains continue to gain more interest with numerous popular magazines featuring articles on the subject – Time Magazine (Jan 26, 2011), Oprah’s O (July 2010), Psychology TODAY (Jul 2, 2011), The New York Times (Oct 11, 2011), and the Wall Street Journal (Jan 25, 2011).
This training brings together all of the separate research findings about the 3 brains into a practical framework and provides a set of self-evolutionary tools for wiser decision-making in all areas of life.
Informed by the latest Neuroscience along with techniques and concepts from NLP, Cognitive Linguistics, Positive Psychology and the field of Behavioral Modeling, Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu have produced leading edge models and practical techniques for aligning the multiple brains and producing incredible results in human performance. There are also amazing applications and uses in Leadership and people development/management.
Aligning your multiple brains
- mBIT: multiple Brain Integration Techniques
- mBraining: the process of aligning your multiple brains using mBIT methods
We have 3 separate intelligences operating in our bodies and these have habits and learned patterns and can be aligned or not aligned. How our 3 brains communicate and operate with each other is vital for success and happiness.
It can be life denying when our brains fight each other or ignore each other and alternately, it is incredibly life enhancing when our multiple brains work harmoniously together to produce generative wisdom in our lives.
Neuroscience meets ancient wisdom
What’s most fascinating about this is that current scientific knowledge is finally catching up with deep insights from esoteric and spiritual traditions informing us for thousands of years about the three powerful intelligences of the head, heart and gut.
Now isn’t that amazing! We’ve known at a deep and intuitive level, across the ages and within our own lives, that our intelligence, wisdom and core life competencies are not just embodied in the head…
The insight of neuro-linguistics
If you’ve ever ‘lost heart’, been ‘gutted’, had a powerful gut reaction, or experienced deep intuitive messages from your heart, then you’ll immediately recognize just how pervasive the intelligence and impacts of our multiple brains can be!