Successful People leave clues … there is a common pattern to how they made it, hidden in the way they run their internal lives, and their external relationships. With over a decade teaching hundreds of people the NLP Practitioner Training – secrets of how to break unuseful patterns and then generate increased success in many areas of their lives – we would love to help you develop a more fulfilling life and turn your potential into reality!
We are the first NLP Training and Consulting Company in New Zealand to specialise in Business.
Based in Auckland we deliver training in New Zealand, Australia and internationally on request.
Our training and consulting solutions will improve the success of people in your business. Call us today!
Dual Certification in one course:
NLP Practitioner Training (INLPTA)
NLP Practitioner Training: Business Communication (INLPTA)
Free PDF – 2018 NLP Prac AKL
For people in all walks of life … see and read all the amazing learning topics and benefits below …
BENEFITS YOU CAN GAIN:
- Strategies for Self and People Management
- Maximising Your Influence with Others
- Learn Change Technology Strategies
- Physical Awareness – how we use our Senses
- Motivation of Self and Others
- Increased Perception – notice what others miss
- Managing Your Emotional States to your Advantage
- Higher Productivity
- Better Organisation of Your Life
- Being taken seriously when you most need to be
- Self Development and Conscious Design of Your Life
- Becoming a Skilled Change Agent for Others.
- Sensory Awareness – NLP introduces you to how your brain works, and how each person represents the world differently in their mind
- Rapport Skills: for building better business and personal relationships
- Models for Effective Management of Self and Others
- How to use Advanced Language Patterns and Metaphor in Business
- Top Negotiations & Sales Skills the Experts use
- How to get to the bottom of issues and know what’s really needed
- Creating Your Future by breaking old unuseful Life Patterns
- Better Health – Your Mind Body and Food
- Greater Connection and Fulfulment in Personal Relationships
- Learn the NLP Art and Science of Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Improve your performance by the power of your mind and how you relate with yourself and others.
Get your 2018 PDF for NLP Prac AKL – for more detailed course content.
NLP PRACTITIONER COURSE CONTENT:
A partial topic list …
- The Presuppositions of NLP
- The Present to Desired State Model
- Well Formedness Conditions for
- Eye Patterns
- Representational Systems: Lead,
- Primary, Reference
- Sensory Acuity
- Pacing and Leading
- Information Chunks 7+/-2
- The 3 Legs of NLP
- State Management
- Chunking and Sequencing
- Anchoring: Chaining, Collapsing
- Future Pacing
- Change Personal History
- NLP Frames
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Phobia Cure
- Basic Modelling
- New Behaviour Generator
- Deep and Shallow Metaphors
- In Time – Through Time – Your Time
- Pattern Interrupts
- Reframing – 6-Step Reframe
- Swish Pattern
- Belief Change Pattern
- Basic Timeline Work
More NLP Practitioner content
Note: re NLP Practitioner Training
The topics noted here are not necessarily in the order taught and the course is not limited to these topics – it may be expanded and enhanced as the needs of the students indicate.
Your Training Resource Manual:
By the completion of training, your manual will have over 200 pages of formal course handouts and notes you’ve written from the trainer’s flipcharts as part of the accelerated learning process – giving you a comprehensive and detailed resource of information that you can review many times over.
- Based on the guidelines and structure established by the International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA), this programme meets and surpasses the criteria set forth by INLPTA.
- Awarding Bodies are INLPTA and Communications Plus Ltd, New Zealand.
AND THEN ..
NLP Master Practitioner in Business Communication
18-day course (spread over 4 months) teaching new and advanced NLP skills according to the INLPTA Master Practitioner curriculum. Major topics include: Skill Modelling, Metaprogrammes, Spiral Dynamics, MBTI, Change Interventions and Criteria Utilisation Patterns, plus many Language Skills and Business Applications. Pre-requisite: NLP Practitioner Training.